Engaging employees requires more than an annual survey, fancy software, and free t-shirts. Creating a well-choreographed experience that resonates with a company’s values, requires understanding a company’s “why” and strategically building a culture around the brand.
| What We Do |
We partner with organizations to foster employee happiness and engagement and tackle some of their toughest communication and branding challenges.
• Change Communications
• Cultural Transformation
• Employee Engagement
• Talent Development & Learning
• Onboarding Programs
• Brand Integration
• Employer Branding
• Employee Recognition
• Leadership Vision & Alignment
• Leadership Coaching and Development
• Multigenerational Workforce Coaching
• Employee Benefit Campaign Development / Rollouts
• Recruitment Branding & Advertising
• Environmental / Workspace Branding
Employee Happiness Quotient
Data sets from engagements between 2006 - 2018 | LaineGabriel Client Employee Base | +/- 3%
| How We Do It |
Purpose-driven cultures and happy employees do not happen by chance. They are created strategically and methodically through well-choreographed tactics and experiences.